WEB BLOG
this site the web

Living in Malaysia.

Two days ago, I witnessed something less ordinary. Well, to most of people will consider this as silly, but to me, it was really something different that most people will not (rare case even it's so) do.

I was at KL Sentral on Thursday to get my ride home, after all it's raining, so I don't tow walk all the way to the KTM station in KL, wouldn't want to get wet, because of my overly sensitive nose (but still, I still have this nose blockage at night).

Alright, save the talking

I was waiting for the dearest train to come, and for most of KTM users should know, we ought to line up and give way to the passengers to move out before we get in. So, there's these bunch of Indians beside me from another line, I think the leader (oh yea, I think that they were from India, working in Malaysia)of the group saw me and another person lining up, and he told his fellows mate to do the same, and pointing not to move away from the visible line.

I was impressed.

To see an immigrant (no offense to them) respecting the rules so much that I feel embarrassed that some of the fellow Malaysians will just ignore the rules.

Impressive.

I do not know what they thinking, they may just feel do not want to break the rules and ended up in hot soup, but the leader seems to be enthusiastic about it.

Well, just serve as a reminder, when there is people following rules, we ought to respect the community rules. And, the fact that, we, Malaysia should follow the rules set out by the rules we have and be example for foreigners so that they do not thinking otherwise about us.

Don't be like the people in the MCA where suppose to follow the rules but didn't. Smart attitude to be followed eh? They should just send to Attitude Adjustment course!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies