WEB BLOG
this site the web

Woke up pretty early this morning, couldn't sleep back again, resulting me from being really tired the whole day. Well, not a bad thing either, so that I could prepare to go out early to find my boxing equipment at Pudu.

Well, with some dilly dally around the bush, by 11 plus we stuck by the traffic jam, it's pretty near to my college already. But later on, the traffic jam was too heavy, so we gotta make a u-turn. Well, the traffic jam wasn't the sole reason for us to make a U-turn, but I wouldn't want to be later for today's workshop/seminar. So eventually I got to college by noon.

Had lunch at MCD with my college mates after so long. I think it had been a month plus since the last visit to MCD. Oh ya, anyone hear of MC CURRY case? Where MCD sued MC CURRY for copying their name (realise the MC?) haha Mc Curry won the case as MC stands for Malaysian Chicken Curry.

Okay let's get back to the main topic, So by 2 pm, people had already preparing for Prof Vayne Morrison, as I see, I think that some people may be wondering what will Prof Vayne Morrison will gonna do, how was his attitude, etc. So about 5 minutes, he came.

He totally the opposite of what I expected. I thought he's the, you know, extremely strict type with thick assent. He's a rocker. He cracks jokes, he does acting, etc.

You will never ever see a professor like this. The rest is history la, I shouldn't tell more stuffs here. Gotta give respect.

So after the thing ended at 5, I rushed myself to KTM station to get by Mid Valley where I finally got my heavy bag, professional boxing glove and also hand wrap. All these stuff caused me a great deal of money. I'm gonna save for months!

But I should be satisfied as this is a long run investment. It will keeps me long and good for sure. And oh, I'm teaching Vivian and Siao Ying, too. They should pay me fees! Now that only if I could find a better spot to pummel my bag. It's so restricted around here.

Well, that's it. I'm so sleepy and tired. Update soon.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies