WEB BLOG
this site the web

Moon.

This holiday seems to be rather not productive

I spent the week with :

- games
- online
- going here and there
- eating, eating and eating
- sms and phone calls
- using the electricity like not giving a care to the world.

Well, this is what we call holiday, right? I guess that you're suppose to be relaxing after the hectic schedule.

I went to Mid Valley yesterday, mum wants to get something there, so I managed to go to my paradise (MPH and Borders), read the books there, and I read something about supernatural, I had interest in this ever since I was young when mum telling me stories about the 'thing'. I also had great interest in mystical stuffs especially the Greek Gods and so. And, yesterday I found those books which was intriguing. I can't really recall the name.

Yesterday, I also had the chance to read 48 Laws of Power. I wanted to grab this book for months, but due to this month....yet I still managed to bought this book home. When you talk about books, I'm highly anticipated, but I'm not a particular bookworm either. But I enjoy talking about books. :D So, I do have friends who love books, and we can spend the day talking about it. :P

Anyhow, my 'dear' Vincent called me just now, and wanted to do 3 shows. I was like...OMGOSH, I need money and this kinda...good opportunity...According to him, he didn't throw away my port folio and someone kinda saw that...now he wants me. Aiyo..
Well, remembering the strict rules and diet...really killing me...

Forget about it.

I had completed one lyric in which I consider it as one of the best. It took me 5 years to get it done. Years ago, I couldn't do it as it was really painful to think about it and write it. But now I could. It called, MOON. Many thanks to Gackt's song, Rain. No, no I did not copy, the theme was kinda similar, and when I listen to it, it helps me to fresh my mind. I dedicate this lyric to you.

Lately, I read in TheStar.com regarding Rights of Unborn.

This is something interesting where in our class we did some argument about whether it's rightful to do abortion.

Accordingly, some 42 million induced abortions are performed worldwide every single year, which translates to one in five pregnancies ending in abortion

Guttmacher

Can you imagine that?

42 million children might be born. Alright, the number is vague, but just say given 1 million soon to be born, don't you think it's like a genocide?

One interesting thing about the article was,

While the debate on abortion here has not reached the intensity it has in the US, we must teach our young the sacredness of sexuality and the need to make responsible choices.

SOME 42 million induced abortions are performed worldwide every year, which translates to one in five pregnancies ending in abortion, according to the Guttmacher Institute.

The rise in the number of abortions is viewed with concern by pro-life groups who see the staggering statistics as nothing less than genocide.

As for pro-choice groups, they continue to push for legal reforms and societal changes to ensure that abortions are safely performed by competent medical professionals.


Pro-choice groups emphasise the reproductive rights of women. They argue that the ability of a woman to have control over her own body, including whether to continue a pregnancy, is a critical part of human rights.

After all, the decision of terminating a pregnancy is going to impact a woman the most, and as such she should be given the freedom to make the choice.

Also, legalising abortions will reduce the number of illegal abortions, which are often performed in unsafe and life threatening conditions.

Furthermore, pro-choice groups advance the point that mothers and families will suffer intolerable strain if unwanted pregnancies come to term, especially in certain cases of teen pregnancies, unmarried couples, adultery, rape and incest. If pregnancies cannot be terminated, this will lead to a rise in poverty, hunger, disease and overcrowding.



Yes, all the arguments here is solid. It's true it's the mothers' right if they want to continue the pregnancy. And, I remember one of group in my intake also mentioned that certain cases such as rape, it's may be rational for the mothers to actually do abortion, since the mothers had to bear all the problem. Bear in mind, that it is also important for you to know that fetus is never consider as human being. So therefore, no point saying the fetus have right to life.

But as one may say, it's immoral to do so. It's immaterial to do so. After all, why not we consider the fetus (or embryo also have the right to life when the fetus will eventually become a life human?

The article also supported my view, as another group mentioned that the fetus or growing baby also inherent right to life. And consider as independent from his mother. I agree, certainly. In Logic sense, it's correct.

The United Nations Declaration of the Rights of the Child 1959 declares that the child needs special safeguards and care including appropriate legal protection, before as well as after birth.

This possible for one to ensure the mother from doing such so, but however, it's hard to get an injunction to stop the mother from doing so, otherwise perhaps I afraid cost and time affects the person from applying so, further, it may leads to court case as well.

In this land, the 1989 amendment to the Penal Code widened the criteria for carrying out abortions. Before the amendments came into force, the only ground for abortion was “for the purpose of saving the life of the woman” (section 312).

Now, an abortion may be carried out if the medical practitioner is of the opinion, formed in good faith, that the continuation of the pregnancy would constitute a risk to the life of the pregnant woman or injury to the mental or physical health of the pregnant woman greater than if the pregnancy were terminated. This is a relaxation of the conditions for abortions to be legally performed in Malaysia.



Certainly, it's a good idea, but yet, as we can see, some may go for illegal kind of abortion, where it's also endanger the mother. But, as far as we can see, we wouldn't want this to happen to one of us. But, who should uphold the argument? Pro-life which says the embryo or fetus can be consider one as a human or the opposite which consider the the fetus can only be human when it was born, independently away from his mother?

I support the idea of pro-life.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies