WEB BLOG
this site the web

Random stuffs.

Am going back to college tomorrow. All the traveling to college and back, lectures,tutorials, SPS, lunch and so is coming back in my life. The feeling of rushing home, the ultimate tension of studying, the painstaking of walking and the aura of the the class.

Man, I can't help to say it again, time flies just like that!

I certainly feel that the my holiday just went to like 'wusss' like that. Well, I do enjoy my holiday, I can't ask for more, but I would prefer to laze around my house for like another week.

Hesitate all you like, you know what I mean?

I still sound and normal, alright?

All, stop complaining already.

Oh, it's exam season, so I'm wishing my friends (Ayush, Mei Fong, Maya, etc) all the best for your exam, do your best, keep fighting!

Oh speaking of exam, my mock exam is coming in 15th December. Look, next up, I will be like saying, "hey, exam's up! Look at the time flies!". Ha.ha Realise how much I like to say the same thing? But frankly, time really moved fast from year to year. It's October already!

Alright, assignments are waiting on my desk. Time to go.

Quotation.

"When one declares time is unmovable, one is speaking of death"

Go figure, alright?

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies