WEB BLOG
this site the web

First of all, I would like to congratulate Ayush and Mitchell for being together!!
haha
Ayush had waited for almost a year. Now, they are together.
Ayush you gotta buy me beer, okay?
I totally wish you guys hapiness.

I catch a certain phrase today, it said, love will conquer everything. Ha. Funny one. Do you really thing so? A guy like me, will mostly put money first. And yes, money will conquers, not love.

The thing which brings me to this is that, is totally a crap. You encounter a problem, do you tbink love will help?

Anyway, I drawing nearer to the reunion. To remember the thing is...sad.
Seriously, I don' wish to do.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies