WEB BLOG
this site the web

I took two panadol before I got to college...For the first time, two. I had been suffered some headache since few days ago. The best thing is, while I asleep I still feel the pain...I am more or less half asleep...You know, sub conscious mind keep moving is really a good rest...I think I will rest tonight...I still having headache (thank God I faint this morning)

My eyes getting some trouble...I guess I shouldn't use it to often...Side-effect is too high...I guess I had to stop using it...And I make a mistake this morning...perhaps my mind is not well...

The law of Tort and law of Contract proved to be challenging. I know where it stands. But...lesson learnt. I wouldn't do it any more. Is time to change.

Oh school holiday started...I saw many teenagers in the station. Oh joy....seeing them so freely. Urgh....the headache is really troublesome...dah la not enough sleep...now like that...

Before I go to take some panadol and sleep,

After the exam, I went home as usual. So like, later on there is one guy from Nigeria talked with me. His English is good. He's also doing law. We chat for some time (for a guy like him, he's brave I tell ya, BRAVE.) He mentioned all kinds of law. Haha He actually love to study law.

One thing that attracts me the most is that, he talks something like about our colour.
I got his point. Do you? Well, if you don't, what I mean is, we people should be the same. We have the blood, hair, love and stuffs. The only thing that makes us different is our skin. He's a smart lad. He choses his words wisely (I guess based on his traveling here and there, experience is such a great power) not to offend me. I wouldn't mind. That is the fact. Let's face it, people do discriminate. What his point is, we all share the common thing (at least we are human beings) and we still being more friendly to our own race. I hope to meet him someday (naw, the chances are low, and I don't like mixing strangers, that's why I didn't ask his name and so. Luckily he didn't ask.)

Well, I changed my I/D...I want back my old I/D..

urgh....

Panadol...and nap...here I come...

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies