WEB BLOG
this site the web

I couldn't sleep yet again.

I was rolling on my bed till 2am.

I'm tired but I didn't get my sleep.

Urgh...I had been like this since few months ago. I wonder am I having

Perhaps, the date is approaching me. How can I forget about it.

I always believe that as long we had one another, our wish will be granted...

It never happens, yet I still continue believe in it.

When the time comes, I will know the answer.

Think again, what if I never met, would I be the same?

I think I won't.

The promise I made with. I won't forget.

and so the wish.

And people getting weird.

I don't seems to understand about human now.

They did things that I didn't expect.

Oh gosh, whatever man.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies