WEB BLOG
this site the web

That's it. My work is done. I'm no longer the same. After 2 crazy years of being part of it, I can say I should stop working on it for the time being.

Saturday, after my SPS class finished I had to rush out and go to Ipoh, started lar my journey of 1 and half hour reaching Cameron Highland. Yeah, my mum can drive like any F1 drivers.

Okay cut the crap, I went on meeting Vincent, and they took me to some place, where what we do was just sit at the restaurant waiting it to start and we do some introduction and run off to Ipoh. But of course we went for some farm before we left Cameron.

By 7 something we reach Ipoh, they drove like 2 Fast 2 Furious peeps, crazy I tell you! Every single minute I'm worried like hell...

Anyway, performance starts at 9pm, bunch of us went on the stage to introduce ourselves.

About 11pm, is my turn with Melissa to sing a duet. Yume No Tsubasa, a japanese song, you guys can get it from Tsubasa Reservoir.

By 1, the performance had end.

I would like to express my gratitude to Vincent, seriously thanks for choosing me and thanks for trusting me. Many thanks to the crew, who had helped my countless of times. To my gurus who tried to enhance my vocal, you guys have my thank. And to my friends out there. Thanks guys.

Okay the next day I gotta rush back to Cameron to meet my parents. Vincent allowed me to go without joining them to Pahang. So, taadah. Here am I.


My lunch on Saturday.





LOL this is funny!!

So, see you guys later!!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies