WEB BLOG
this site the web

Hey there.

I didn't update my blog for few days. Wonder if readers were curious about it.

Anyway, there were series of thing happened in the past few days.
Starting with my works, where my perf will be take place in a private function. *dang....its collides with my Earth Hour plan. Anyhow, I'm buying the ticket to my freedom. No more regular talks about my schedule. No more strict rules. No more Vincent babbling about me. No more free sponsors. No more makeup. No more early-in-the-morning-sneak out of/into my house. No more reasons to be give to my mum and especially my dad. And so much so, that I think I'm going to miss the showbiz. Hell, no more practicing singing and modeling.

Sorry guys, I didn't show you guys the pictures. I'm actually aren't allowed to do so. To believe is up to you. I don't need to explain about it.

I think is worth my time. After all, my vocal has definitely improved. I will credit all those stuff in the future. With hopeful some pictures. Okay don't sue me! One of the songs I'm going to sing is Yume No Tsubasa. A song from FrictionJuction Kaori. You guys can find it in Tsubasa Reservoir. And I'm not going to sing solo. I'll have a duet for the first time! And Sylvea, is boy with girl and ya, i know who is the girl already. Her vocal is great. I can't wait to sing with her.

For the past few days, I had been sadden by something. I can't believe that he will said something like that. You can forgive, but you never forget, hear before? Revenge is the sweetest thing to do. But one of my friends argued, is pointless to have revenge. I can only say ha.ha. I appreciate my friend being concern. But I guess, different people had different concept. And not to forget different reason to live, thus the raison d'etre. One of the people I known said that, Our existence is to do things with humanitarian and to do that, we must help the human. I can't see somebody will do that. In fact, somewhere around the world there will be people using other to gain their goals. Common. Strong eats weak. This is the basic rule in life.

One more thing, next week, I'm having mock exam. Geez, so fast. The revision starts after our mock. That means...our final is coming soon. I guess no more frequent online, I hope so. Online is like having drugs, kinda addictive. And Lily managed to pull herself. Perhaps I can, too.

Due to some problem, I had been sleepless night. Something pulling me from sleeping although I'm...so darn sleepy. What is wrong with the body. Not to forget my exam is so darn near...and now I don't know what am I writing. Wonder my spelling is correct. Both of my eyes are like clossing...ONLY...in the end I still can't sleep. Pressure up to my head? I don't know...I'm either going to take medicine to sleep...otherwise....I already having a big panda eyes....and doctor quack said if I don't sleep early...is gonna be harmful to my body and my muscle..

Why am I writing so much of things here? Readers gonna have tough time reading this...
I got class later in the morning...I should try to sleep.
Later.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies