WEB BLOG
this site the web

Dream.

Xian took some time off to blog!


kekeke


Recently, having watched a documentary (maybe....a advertistment or something...)


Xian remembered about one of Xian's dreams which is to visit around the world's beaches. (excuse me is BEACH, not that....bad word...) Well, is associated with travelling around the work but, I think visiting beaches will be my first priority instead of just travelling.

For example, Tahiti.





OMG! Can you imagine living in this place? IS a paradise I tell you!! I really wanted to stay in this place for the rest of my life. Ha-ha But I can't. Maybe visiting this place is far enough to fulfill my dreams. keke

Well, just imagine this

A) Living in Tahiti, with all the cash inflow you have (so that you don't worry about having money problem), everyday life is swimming, enjoying such a peaceful life, at times you can do scuba diving, check out all those beautiful fishes that you never seen before. For those single people out there, can always see pretty girls or boy (eh, Ayush, I know you love it). A paradise. Xian also will gurantee that you will never have high blood pressure. (assuming that you run out of blood cause you saw too many sexay girls or boy, XD)

B) You and your love one staying in Tahiti or every elsewhere!!! OMG, beach is one of the romantic place you should ever visit with your love one! NO DOUBT! Xian is actually waiting for this day to come hahaha Funny but is really nice to travel together and stay together in this amazing thing! I'm assured that there will be plenty of activities you and your love one can do. And most are arranged by the hotel. Okay, I'm waiting for this day to come!!

C) Friends!!! The more the merrier? Ha-ha subjective question. But it is still the best doing all sort of activities with your best friends! You can imagine having BBQ party at night and play volley ball in the day. Enjoy to the max.

D) hahaha last one, when you get old, you and your wife/husband staying in place like Tahiti or Hawaii is an ablsolute way to enjoy your retirement age as you may want to lead a peaceful life after a harsh years of working, fighting and stuffs. It is still far for me, but this is my last resort to stay in such place, when I retired.

Well...I think I had promoting enough about beach. But it is still the best to live with your love one and Of course, beach. keke^^

Then there is this, people are tend to run away from responsibility or too lazy to carry the responsibility. I guess they after having much fun, they throw all those rubbish and stuff on the beach. Some even throw toxic in the river and where it will carry the flow to the ocean thus created water pollution and destroying the marine or aquatic life. Unfortunately, human...

As a human, after having a great time, try to carry your responsibility and do not forget your action will bring effects to third party (ENVIRONMENT (THE BEACH), etc)

SO SAY YES TO BEACH! AND SAY NO TO POLLUTION!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies