WEB BLOG
this site the web

me, my new blog and Yoga

YOYOYO
recently, I'd created a new blog.
supermanxian.blogspot.com!
yeehaa!
lol
okay, I don't wear red underwear.
Just the name, for God's Heaven's sake!
lol
Private stuff will be write there.
And my personal thinking and comments will be here.

Okay, I didn't talk about yesterday's news.

FATWA, banned Muslim from DOING YOGA!
wtth.......?

YOGA is haram.

YOGA, an exercise.

=

"HARAM"

Fatwa's agrumet is this, "containing element of Hindu"

OMG.

So, an exercise, containing secret stuff huhh?

So if I learn YOGA, I can have only God will know my power?

Crap right?

Geez...

people is taught to respect one's religion.

I know that. And I shouldn't give a care.

But it just doesn't make sense at all.

So we, chinese doing YOGA means we are defying our religion, too????

The center where Yoga-teaching exisited is not taught by Monks or Nuns

Shheeeshhh.

Whatever lar.

Is none of my business, anyway.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies