WEB BLOG
this site the web

Why do I have to explain?

Okay.

Look, the reason for me to back even though I suppose to be hiatus.

Here's the reason.

I was suppose to be hiatus until Wednesday.

But I GOT BACK YESTERDAY.

A day earlier.

Let's assume my hiatus is over.

But I THEN DECIDED TO GO FOR ANOTHER TRIP, thereby, another reason for me to declare I'm going to resume my status until this Friday.

I'm in my friend's house now.

The reason for me blog, yesterday is that

some annoying people forgotten that I'm on hiatus..

Calling me a dozen times a day.

So I afraid they will get worried, thus my blogging.

Then, there is some fellas (or the same person), didn't know I was suppose to be hiatus until wednesday and I'm also sure they don't know I actually got back home a day earlier.

Okay, I admit there is some spelling errors in my previous post.

But I'm rushing to go for a trip with my friend (yesterday, okay?)

Then, I also afraid that, my poem, indicated that I'm EMO.

Don't be stupid, stupid.

Let me explain,

While on my trip, I visited some places.

The land is....

So now I have to explain what's my poem means due to a high demand.

What a pain.

I'm talking about earth here.

Earth suppose to be beautiful. But look at now. (example, the that land I had visited)

All this happen because of?

You think yourself.

I'm also kinda piss.

But I'm lazy to explain in here.

Let me cut it short and clean.

To all those annoying fellas, IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO READ WHAT I HAD POST IN MY BLOG, YOU CAN JUST GET LOST. LIKE I CARE SOOOO MUCH ABOUT YOU GUYS.

well, got to go, in a hurry!

BEST:
JULIUS.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies