WEB BLOG
this site the web

Love


hahahaha

Here we go again, discussing the most talkable issue, Love.


Do you know DODO CHENG? The Hong Kong hostress-actress? Look above the picture.


Recently, she just spilt with her boyfriend, Lui Fong, singer cum actor of 16 years.


OMG


16 years


Unbelieveable long, and finally, they call it off. 16 years, not everyone can stand to be together for so long without tying the knot. DoDo reported that, their lifestyle is different thus the spitting. Okay, so that's mean coffee and tea can never be together. I guess is true. There is one discussion between Lily and Jamie (both of them are my classmate), they said they got differences so that's why they will get along together well, or something like that, I can't remember. Well, is true cause of differences, we share each other's taste and perferences. I guess, more variety. But, still, a subjective question. Maybe too many differences, cause us to be frustrated to each other.


As a respond, to Lily's blog, about the poll, TRUE LOVE...

Was wondering whether true love really existed.
And my friend being sad for not having true love. Is real hard. We don't know the future.
Even you hope it will happen, will it happen? Another subjective question.
Just don't place your hope sooooo highly on love especially, your age where immaturity takes place. I had it once or maybe twice. And is painful.
Well, once bitten twice shy.
Or...and I guess, once a broken string, it can't be amended, yes? Or we really can? Well, love is a forgotten word. hahaha!
Eh, I'm not talking about myself here.

I won't allowed any secret to be leak here, as part of the contract/promise being made to Vincent, so don't you, readers think wrongly here.


0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies