WEB BLOG
this site the web

wooohoo

Why Barack Obama could be THE NEXT PRESIDENT?
hahaha no need why liao because,
OBAMA ALREADY WON THE PRESIDENTIAL!!

he's the first ever black American to become President!

wooohooo

Okay, and what the hell am I being soooo overly reacted?

ha-ha.

My new role model, I guess.

Anyhow, I think he deserves or more accurately, a suitable one to be president than McCain.

So let see how wil he contribute to his country and to the world, especially, since there is an economic downturn.

And also, will he fulfill the promises he had made?

we will see!

keke^^

GOGOGO OBAMA!!
(3 posts in a day, OMG. WHY am I that excited? Is not like we going to have a new president in here, eh wait, soon, right? ;3)

2 what is your thought?:

Unknown said...

i think mccain just overdid his ad campaigns? obama seems to have better image. all over asia, nearly all agrees! wow.

hope he becomes the best usa president... and for a compassion for the world.

Julius. said...

Hi Quachee.
ohh yea, i think the same.
Moreover, he's more like a dictator.

I also, hope that Obama will be the one of the best usa president.
hehehe
I think he'd to be.
keke

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies