WEB BLOG
this site the web

Exam

Next week,

Thursday and Friday.

Will be my last paper for As syllabus.

After 3.30 pm on Friday, the exam will be over!!!

OMG!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Week after week, exam finally gonna be over.

Oh, next tuesday, SPM will starts.

Unbelieable.

This is the time or less, I was suppose prepared for SPM examination and of course, last year.

Time skipped by so freakin' fast. Scary.

I'm no longer a High School student. I'm still remember having those exam tension or stress while on the way having my dear Spm. I realised that, I'm more calm than last year.

Yet, I'm not mature enough.

I still think I'm not ready for everything. Not that I'm lacking of confidence. Just that, year ago, I began to enjoy something and is too fast. While all these while, I never know what I truly intend to have or wanted. I'm still far from knowing what is life. What is the meaning of life. What is the meaning of this and what's the meaning of that. Perhaps, all the knowledge passed down by my mentors are still not enough for me to develop. As, one might said, learn and acquired knowledge throughout your life.

Life.

Death.

A cycle of every human being.

Some people died without being cared, being recognise or being loved.

But some found out his/her most precious thing in their life before they die.

Do readers know what is the most precious thing in your life?

Do readers figured it out?

One might said, family and one might said something else.

It is important for one to know what are the precious thing in their life as time limits everything you want to do.

Me, too will say, my family. But there is more. But I do not know what it is.

I'm still searching for answers.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies