WEB BLOG
this site the web

Attention

Hmm
Again, another rude remark from me.

I’m really sorry dear readers.

I should know that....I don’t even know what its name.

Ehh, I don’t even know whether that fella is a guy or girl.

Well, that fella did mention about its name, Mr.

But, I will refer that fella as She-Male. (Sylvea, one of your kind ;))

What? Don’t get offended. I really don’t know what. Well, even I know I will still refer you as She-male.

Look, what I’m writing here is not to add salt into your wound.

I just want to say I’m sorry.

I should know that you are just a kid.

And I shouldn’t get carried away.

Thanks to you, I’m quite excited.

Ha.ha.

But enough is enough.

I’m still not welcoming you in here.

Seriously, I think you being such busybody. Did anyone teach you to be like that?

No manners at all. You should learn to be polite. And you reason is what, de-stress yourself? De-stress yourself?

Don’t make me laugh, kid. You should try to do things better. Rather than...

Ah, don’t be proud of yourself. This post is not dedicated to you.

I’m sending out a warning to others.

If you think my blog is whatever, whatsoever.

Do leave; you are not required to read.
And don’t be such an imbecile. Human is not perfect. They do make mistake. And you guys don’t have the rights to be like this. Who you think you are? Albert Einstein? If somebody said they do have discretion, oh God...please help them. They are polluting the earth.
I’d issued a last warning. I will not tolerate scumbag. Think before you act.

Then again, hey, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to insult you that much. Really. Try to believe me. okay?

I thought of using rhetoric agrument but....you may not understand.

Oh well, my many apologies. Get over it, okay?

and also, thanks for reading my blog. Although I'm not that appreciate it, but *shrug*..... thanks ;)

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies