WEB BLOG
this site the web

Untitle.

The pityful land of a former glory.
The soul tainted with a darkened heart,
Lurking for its very owns salvation,
Yet the old heroes of the former times unable to return;
The present fools
hath cause the destruction of themselves.
The land is no longer viable and found its way
For external,
For internal,
slumber.
Best:
Julius.
Incase.
You guys out there doesn't understand this poem.
Don't ask me what's the meaning of this poem.
And of course, if you think I'm talking about myself. Great guess. BUT wrong ANSWER.
Btw, this post shows that I'd return but no.
I'm at some where.
I found peace while disconnected from everybody.
Therefore, I will remain hiatus until this Friday.
Thanks.
And good bye.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies