WEB BLOG
this site the web

Birthday boy, Ayush (delayed)

Okay, here's the picture.

1st, Mitchell with her cute pose. hahaha Now you're a bit girlish.
2nd, Here's the birthday boy, in the middle with the peace sign. On the right is Kalpana and on the left is Mitchell.
3rd, Kalpana on the middle, me on the right and Mitchell on the left. I look kinda different.
4th, Me and Mitchell. Not bad huh?
5th, I think you know who already. Wow, Ayush, your face look so slim. Nice picture! By the way, you look like crushing the girls into half haha!
6th, Side picture. Not bad tho.
7th and 8th, both of the pictures are almost the same. Yet, now what.

Okay, here's what I want to talk about my friend Ayush. Thanks for your lunch!!!
Mua ha ha ha A bit paiseh (shy) for not buying you any present. I will buy you next year. Anyway, is nice to have lunch with Kal and Mitch. It had been a long time since our last outing (that was like...last year, December?)











haha

I changed my layout. I kinda developed the same thing like Sylvea and Lily. Changing blog's layouts like changing clothes.

Anyway, bohn nwee!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies