WEB BLOG
this site the web

Tomorrow.

Holiday is over for me.

Starting tomorrow, I have to kick start to a brand new life or you can say brand new lifestyle.

I will begin to be a vegetarian (for twice or thrice a week only!)

Starting my workout soon enough. Wanna look fit for good.

Begin my martial art practice every morning.

Read all the books I had bought. (more coming soon)

No more late night sleep.

And of course, try to be discipline. Or at least, to be determined like Mei Fong.

Although, I don't know why I said it here. But, maybe this is the way?

i have previous rules fixed on myself...but...it seems to be...

Well, see how in future.

later.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies