WEB BLOG
this site the web

Great day.

This is my 100th post!!!!

woohoo!!
Started September last year. It's still moving strong, and you know what, I'm not like Sylvea, for each time, reaching 100th post, she will delete her blog (XD). Hope I can reach 1000 posts.

Long life, to my bloggie.

Okay, had anyone, read Start newspaper yesterday?

In England, a 13 year old kid had became a father last Monday! WTH?

His girlfriend is a 15 year old child. And they are the baby's parents. Well, it's happened and it's happens all the time. BUT oh my Goshh....So young....you know, when the child grows up, they will be like, siblings rather than parents relationship.

The boy claims that, he will be a good father...yet his own father sometimes give 50 pounds.
How the hell are you gonna survive with the baby? Children nowadays...are brave...and bold. They don't treasure education and stuff, they treasure sex first? Let's just hope the kids can move on.

Here's another breaking news, also from yesterday's newspaper, a 19 year old Alia Sabur is the youngest PROFESSOR of the world. Oh my. A professor by tender age of 18! She's in the Guinness book of record last year for your public knowledge. She said when she was 8 MONTHS old, she started to read books...Can you guys imagine what you doing when you were 8 months old???
She is also a black belt Karate master at age of 9...and also plays in an orchestra. She enrolled Stony Brook University in America at age 10. She got her degree at age of 14...(we WERE just form 2...). Sabur was just 18 when she was hired as a professor at Konkuk University, in Seoul, South Korea.

The lady is a genius...Unable to deny the fact she is..

Find her in http://www.aliasabur.com/index.html

Okay, let's move on.

Yesterday, 11 am....my house gone on black out....
Yes, black out!!

No electricity. No air-con....no lights...no whatever....

You have no idea....(perhaps you do), how hot am I trapped inside my room....

Worst of all, I couldn't sleep. I think by 2 am, the things back to normal...

Great...then when the time I try to sleep, the electricity cuts again!!!!

Luckily, this time just for a moment...otherwise....Can't sleep...can't read...can't online (lap top's battery KO'd), cant do anything. Is horrible...

Oh well,

Sylvea tagged me, but I cannot tag anyone, rats...



Directions:Once you've been tagged,you have to list down 16 random things,habits or goals about you.Lastly,choose five people to be tagged,listing their names and why you chose them


*
I enjoy being alone.
*
Sing when I'm bored, sad, happy or whatever.
*
A perfectionist but...(see next point)
*
I'm freaking lazy. See, can see the differences.
*
Admire arts but I don't do arts.
*
(Self-proclaim) Gentleman. Yes, I had like to admit I'm. No matter what.
*
Anti-social kind of guy.
*
I eat a lot, exercise a lot when I'm unhappy.
*
Admire intelligence people
*
Not good in love.
*
People tend to think I'm weird. I think I think differently than other people.
*
I prefer musical, love songs or pop when I listen to songs. Yet, Gackt's still my fave.
*
Hate people. Especially those annoying fellas.
*
Yes, I like secret. I don't like people to know about me.
*
Money is much, much more important than love.
*
I treasure books very much. More than human, you can say.

If you guys wanna do this tag, go to Sylvea's blog. (See Sylvea, I'm promoting your blog)

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies