WEB BLOG
this site the web

Bonjour.

yoh, Bonjour!

Dear readers, as you notice, I'm using French! I'm interested in French nowadays. I'm learning by myself. Let's just hope, I can pronounce it properly. French words are hard to pronounce. Now I know why French is considered as the hardest language to learn (or it is?)

Oh well, I will get the hang of it.

Today, instead of going to class, I went to Mid valley. Ha.ha No, not for shopping purpose or something else. I went there do buy books! MPH is giving the members extra 5% discount. So I got 20% discount on all kinds of books! Well, the extra 5% is for like 3 days only. Today is the last day. You can still enjoy the discount, if you're non-member, you get 10% while member, 15%.

So for the first time, I travel by myself to Mid valley. And I bought 5 books today, it took me Rm100+. There goes my money. Lazy to talk about what books I'd bought. Those books are amazing. Someday, I will have a big collection of books (spare the comic/manga, I can become a manga seller by now.) Yeah, I'm a geek, whatever.

So, books and French are all in my mind.

BUT

How about my studies??

I HAD BEEN LAZY....for million years....

Geez....I remembered about my economics and business studies assignments....(I didn't pass up the work for weeks), let alone, I still need to do some exercise for Law....

OHMIGOSH.

I think I'm seriously considering to cut off Internet access. And some other bad habits (but that's impossible)
Or try to do something before it's tooooo late.

Anyway,

Au revoir.

and

Bonne nuit!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies