WEB BLOG
this site the web

The Saga continues...

Ktm and I always have this love hate relationship.

Yesterday, the train is good. I can even sit once I got in.

The air-con was cool. Running well.

Today is hell.

As usually, after class (You know, I really want to kill the students inside the class, no further information to be leak here) I went to the station. I was early. I thought I can get home really early! The nightmare starts....

There was a delay. So I waited for 30 minutes...Lily was there for a moment, so we chat a bit. Eventually the train was arriving soon. That time already late...

Ok lar, I can tolerate it. The best starts now....

ONCE I got in...

the air conditioner is not working......

You know....I have to pass by at least 7 stations........have any idea....how hot??

I WAS SWEATING TILL THE TIME I REACH MY DESTINATION...

Hell, everybody are sweating all over...!

KTM sucks to the max...

by the way, tomorrow is Valentine's day!!

hahaha

I will be stuck myself inside BORDERS and MPH..

not to forget, I got class in the morning...

Oh well, Let's celebrate all single day then!!

(thanks for invitation, sorry that I rejected)

Later!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies