WEB BLOG
this site the web

V'Day....

Here's a little treat. *courtesy from Pei Yen and http://www.twbbs.net.tw/1633701.html*

*there's more below this special information, on how's my V day.)

◎ diary 情人節 (Diary Day): On January 14 in this day, the lovers
can mutually present as a gift the foot 夠 to record entire year love
circumstances the diary, to this will symbolize two people hand in
hand to pass through a future for year, and will leave behind more
happy recollections.

◎ 情人節 (Valentine's Day)*: When on February 14 A.D. 3 centuries,
ancient Rome has a tyrant to call Claudius. In order to avoid the
married man not being willing to leave home to become a soldier, had
released interdicts the marriage together the law, but good priest
Saint Valentine violates emperor as before the decree, the privacy
holds the wedding ceremony for the young people. He therefore
encounters the imprisonment, and on February 14 dies in the A.D. 273
years in the prison. The descendant for commemorate his great
sentiment, dies for a just cause this day him to subscribe is
"Valentine's Day", afterwards then became the common people to be
familiar-sounding can detailed 情人節. In the Western tradition the
young people are the Valentine's Day leads, they seriously select the
gift, the fresh flower in this holiday for the lover, expresses
sentiment of the own admire. In US, Hua Lunt'ing the date not only is
young people's holiday, between the family member friend also may
mutually give the small gift, expresses the sentiment, promotes the
friendship. Many merchants all specially sell the decoration
intentionally shape the chocolate sugar, the department satin ribbon
red rose, as well as present and so on tulip bouquet of flowers, but
all kinds of sweetheart card makes one be bedazzled. Speaking of many
Asian females, this day appears especially importantly, because
although in culture tradition conservative, the social values are
ordinary have generally accepted the girl the object which admires in
this God trend to show good will.

*Well, I'm not sure whether this story is true, I hear some other story about Valentine's day. So, *shrug*

◎ white 情人節 (White Day): On March 14 west certainly not
so-called "white 情人節" the tradition, this actually is concerns
to Japan's folklore, after on February 14 the girl delivers the boy
the gift expression cordiality, if opposite party also has the similar
favorable impression, can return to gives the girl in March 14 a
sweetheart gift, represented each other has mutual affinity; If the
boy had not felt to the girl, so long as sedulously neglects this
day, then is tactful resists 絕. Now does 情人節 on own initiative
give a present by who has already been unimportant, so long as had a
side to receive the gift expression in February 14 which the opposite
sex delivered to love Italy, he or she in March 14 "white 情人節"
this day could select whether had the response.

◎ black 情人節 (Black Day): On April 14 although the world feels
emotion the people all to be able by no means for ever and ever, but
who said the loner or the spacious male unhappy woman can 情人節?
"Black 情人節" belongs to the unmarried aristocrats sweetheart
date. They have not perhaps received the happy young gift or the
chocolate in the first two months, but this day everybody may a
copolymerization hall, each other encouragement, refuel inflates,
pours also lively, takes advantage of this elimination shape Shan
Yingchih the desolate feeling. Moreover planned celebrates a holiday
the person can let oneself live in the percentage hundred black
worlds, puts on the black coverall, the black hat, the black leather
shoes, eats noodles which the black soybeans makes, drinks the coffee
not to add the milk essence, enjoys the black coffee the bitter and
astringent original taste.

◎ yellow and rose 情人節 (Yellow and Rose Day): On May 14 if
already arrived in May, your circumstances or do not have any
progress, puts on the decadent coverall in this day, eats the yellow
咖 food, was tells everybody "I am still available" the best
suggestion. May is the season which the rose germinates, therefore on
May 14 also has "rose 情人節" the name, but delivers the red rose
in the rose date is pours out loves Italy; Delivers the white rose
representation hesitation unsettled; If delivers bunch of yellow
roses, was says goodbye.

◎ kiss 情人節 (Kiss Day): On June 14 this is belongs forms a pair
pairs lover's important holiday, in this day, the lovers needs to be
again shy, may naturally use the kiss expression to opposite party
love Italy.

◎ silver 情人節 (Silver Day): On July 14 silver 情人節, is
goes home the good opportunity yours loved one belt which knew for the
old father maid. Silver 情人節 also is 愛侶 mutually presents as
a gift silver system decorations the day.

◎ green 情人節 (Green Day): On August 14 named green 情人節,
certainly and the luxuriant forest could not escape the relations.
Extremely hot is hard to take the summer day afternoon, might as well
and you another one partly make cool and travel of the fresh forest,
heartily enjoys the outdoors nature, passes the health but to be
joyful one day.

◎ music 情人節 and photograph 情人節 (Music Day & Photo Day):
On September 14 music 情人節 this day is conducts large-scale
social activity the day, also is on yours heart the person introduced
for the friend, the colleague knows the good opportunity. But the
unmarried race, may take advantage of this the opportunity to have a
look to move the scene to have the oneself pleasing object. Many
lovers like in this day on the deep blue sunny sky group photo,
therefore on September 14 is called "photograph 情人節".

◎ grape wine 情人節 (Wine Day): On October 14 on October 14 this
day lovers lightly sip the grape good wine, the celebration fill
poetic sentiment the autumn. The usual couple can select in romantic
also the unique dining room advances together the supper, then will
chat each other to future planning, as well as topic and so on common
goal.

◎ orange 情人節 and movie 情人節 (Orange Day Movie day): On
November 14 movie 情人節 this day lovers may look a deeply moving
romantic movie of a love story mutually wipes the tears. Looked two
people of this supplement moisture content, has also come the cup
healthy percentage hundred willow trees orange juice!

◎ hug 情人節 (Hug Day): On December 14 on December 14 does, how
long want to hug with yours sweetheart all may, in the public
situation hug, announces you love Italy to the common people, also
lets the cold winter change especially warmly.

情人節 actually not necessarily must pass with the sweetheart, in
fact, the week suffers each other all is own sweetheart! So long as
has the reason acquaintance, no matter is the friend, the family
members all may be the most intimate companion, why the mediocre
person from harasses does not have sweetheart's sadness, calculated
does not have the sweetheart to accompany, our life equally gorgeous
is moving! Because the life is oneself acts the leading role, only has
oneself only then has the qualifications to grasp the life the paint
brush, on life this chaste paper, sprinkles 灑 in an own mind ideal
picture! Prays for heavenly blessing everybody, is joyful daily! Hoped
everybody may penetrate me to 情人節 the introduction, thinks
deeply 情人節 the true significance, is careful when has the ideal
sweetheart, might as well drops to pursue belongs to own happiness!
Will exempt own to regret in the future!

So how readers celebrate Valentine's day?

I certainly celebrated with great fashion. Starting the day a date with my lecture. He gave us an extra class, today morning. Certainly, I will be sigh-ing around, since it's Saturday. Well, studies is more important. Anyway, after class, around afternoon, went to Mid Valley, with parents. Yea, lunch date with them at Pizza Hut. Oh, the pizza was nice, for the first time, I feel like eating Pizza Hut's pizza again.

Well, eventually, I dated with books today. I seriously shut myself inside The Borders and MPH.

And I even bought a new book. Name is Odyssey by Homer. Also another Greek classical literature. *oh why I didn't take English literature? I only read those I seriously love to read. I NEVER try to read e.g. The Pearl during my secondary school days (does anyone like to read The Pearl?)* I really love books. They give great knowledges.

Okay, met Sylvea, my sister and Sue Peng inside...MPH...well, they ditch me after 5 minutes of meeting and saying "Go get a life" before they fled LOL Man, everybody seems to reminding me of MOCK EXAM...I haven't started reading...and I buy books some more...plan to buy more by the way, next Friday...

Okay, even cow can eats grass, why can't I just read my books and forget about ...Mock....? (I can't find any relation between a cow eating a grass and reading books, mind me, you see)

Well, my next book list is to buy....To Kill A Mocking Bird. I think, frankly, is very amazing story. The author won Pulitzer Award. Is really like fighting racism...Maybe is a good way to remind our fellow Malaysian. Anyhow, this Friday....I WILL GET IT...Although I got 5 books waiting for me to read, not including my textbooks...Sorry honey, I will read, I will, promise.

Well, I saw...roses everywhere!!! Oh goodness' sake....Every couples were walking around with red roses. But amazingly, I realise, everyday is Valentine's *courtesy from Sharon*, and today doesn't have to celebrate. I thought she's right, but when she included why benefit those firms while they high up the price, when you can't get it cheaper during normal season? Dang! It's so true that, I wish to thank her right now. I saved money today. Saved from lunch, saved from flowers, saved from....from everything. Mua ha ha ha that's why I got myself books...(okay, okay, I know, I know...I'm trying to comfort myself, give me a break).

Oh well, later on, saw Genise. Accompany her walk around for a moment. Then...went to supermarket. I thought dad or mum is already there *cause they say they are going to the supermarket, 30 minutes ago, before I met Genise. Oh dear, I end up getting the things my parents needed.

You know...from morning till evening I were...walking...*you had no idea I walked my way to Borders, spend some hours, move to MPH then, finishing my line by walking back to Borders...You guys should know where is Borders and where is MPH in Mid Valley.
Aiya, compare price mah...(Yes, yes, sure, sure, Kian sam (stingy), whatever)

So tired...

Geez...that was how my Valentine's day. Who say you need a girlfriend or boyfriend?
I got my parents and books!

later.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies