WEB BLOG
this site the web

Wednesday's morning.

Yesterday, I was in the living hall, then came by an Aunty (our neigbour by the way), the first thing she said when she saw me was "wah your son is very *censored*, let me intrduce my daughter to you one day!". I was left speechless there, only could fake a smile with unpleasant vigor.

GOSH.

You know what next?

This very morning, the aunty appear again (under the context of "borrow some equipments"), she brought her daughter along!! Oh my, I saw that coming, I ran up to my room, and pretend to be sleeping. So, when they about to leave, I got down to the hall, I THOUGHT THEY Had left, the daughter saw me with my messy hair. ARGH.

The aunty non-stop saying something, kept me on the shy corner. Aiyo, what can you expect la? I can't be there saying "ya, ya, I'm!", right? The whole incident really making me uncomfortable. I wonder if it's save to jog around. The daughter is a mature looking, indeed, a pretty one. But with that aunty, I tell you, a rock-pusher.

BEWARE. Your life will never be the same again.

1 what is your thought?:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
I can't stop laughing!!!

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies