WEB BLOG
this site the web

LVAC

To me today is a great day, to me today is the birth of The League of Volunteers for Animals and Children or LVAC. Yes, the League I had been saying every now and then. With the acknowledgement from all the people from LVAC, I gladly to say, LVAC is finally officially launched. We are all here witnessed such an event which will be historical.

I formed this League with a cause. Is to serve the society as we are element of the society, we are ought to contribute as much as we could. As a youth, we illustrate ourselves as energetic and eager to take part any activities. This will also be a life evidence to be able to show that we, the young adult able to contribute ourselves to the society as much as to the adult. This would never be a waste of time, this cause is meaningful.

Before moving on, I want to explain what LVAC is about. LVAC is actually a voluntary organisation that seeks to provide support, aid or help the animals and children. We aimed to gather great volunteers to provide their service for this noble cause in which we did. Everyone in this world deserved to be cared, no one deserved to be tortured and abused. Everyone is able to feel the love from friends, family, and even from the volunteers. The volunteers as I assume would have the sense of respect to the life of either animals or the children. In reality, we draw together or connected by one purpose, to care for others.

As the president of LVAC, my personal goal would not only to serve our main purpose, but I pledge myself to lead the League with absolute sincerity and unconditional purposes. In addition, I intend to make LVAC as one of the largest non-profit organisation which it would generates awareness among the people and capable to response to the call, which by all means increase the number of volunteers in Malaysia. Also, I’m aspired to lead LVAC to bring better view of society conduct which enables greater understanding about how the animals and children needed an impressive abet from passionate volunteers.

People may think I'm a selfish person. I had ignored the objection from several people about the plan of LVAC. I felt instant satisfaction when I see many genuine volunteers requested to join and had concerned about the well being of the group. I felt immense enjoyment when people are actually helping me to plan things accordingly. I felt contented when the league is finally going steady. I’m felt joy when I could finally help those who are needed. If you feel the same like I do, then there is nothing wrong to be called selfish. Because this is an authentic cause.

Before wrapping up everything, I would like to give my thank to every members of LVAC. I want them to know that if with the absence of their support, LVAC would never be launched, and never would serve the purpose. Moreover, this League is not for me but for all members of LVAC. And remember, when mind calls for peace, brings LVAC.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies