WEB BLOG
this site the web

Yesterday I helped my mum to answered a call.

I passed the phone to my mum.

By the end of the conversation

Mum let us know about the shocking news.

My mum's brother had passed away on Saturday.

I didn't felt good on Saturday, seriously. With some series of things happened in the morning then later in the afternoon.

My mother's brother which is my uncle, is a great man. Although I can't describe how great he was by just writing it down in here. But just want him to know that, Thank you very much for everything you did for me and my mum.

In public, I'm unable to say that you're my uncle and the fact that I didn't see you for many, many years and I can't remember your face, still makes me feel extremely sad and my mother and I were grieving for the loss.

Tomorrow night I will accompany my mum to Malacca. Ain't sure if the plan will really on. But if this the case I will still go. I'm going to see my mother's relative too after so long.

As to give my respect and honour my uncle, I will not blog for about a week.

Rest in Peace, Uncle.

1 what is your thought?:

iZz♥h said...

julius..condolence..

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies