WEB BLOG
this site the web

Deserve?

The recent cow head incident which happened a week ago, truly shows that how the Malaysian were. First of all, they are racist. Yes, I dare to say it. What they did were disgraceful, impure and malice.

*Updated*

My friend just said to be careful of what I wrote because it may cause an issue. Let me ask readers one thing, if you happened be angry because of what I wrote in here, then, they can do whatever they want like in the cow's head incident? The fact that, you should know what they did is even more hurtful to others were more than what I just wrote in here. Reflect yourself.

"THE cow-head protest in Shah Alam last week left me feeling utterly disgusted. The men who organised and participated in that foul act are nothing but rank racists, and by cloaking their activities in a veil of piousness they show themselves to be even more despicable."

http://www.thestar.com.my/columnists/story.asp?file=/2009/9/3/columnists/bravenewworld/4632278&sec=Brave%20New%20World

The Dr Azmi Sharom is also a Muslim, he shared what I had thought the same. For more detail just click the link.

Everyone should know the what had happened, so spare the details of what had happened. I'm enraged when I saw the videos. They talked, they dragged the cow's head and they stamped and spat on the cow's head. If I don't see it myself, I will never know how ignorance they were.. They talk by way of Islamic values, but it is really the intention of the Islamic values? Speak for yourself if Malay readers reading this.

Remove the issue about religion here, for them to bring the cow's head (which of course required chopping off the head) and stepping on it, it's amount to animal abuse. As far as I can see, they purposely chop the head off, can see the fresh, it's not long. By that reason it's good enough to fine them. What more they disrespected the life of animal and also disrespected to the Hindu as cow are considered sacred to them.

Aforementioned, I believe that Islam never have the values of doing things to harm others. This is religion. Religion brings good moral values and implement it in every way of our action. I studied a bit of Islam when I was doing my SPM. I respected the religion, I learned some valuable lessons from it. Isn't that is the goal of every kind of religion? To learn positive things and apply it. But what the they did were, they ignored the values and shows themselves as absolute weak and immature.

I'm sad. This clearly shows how weak is the unity of the country. In fact, the Indian remained in silent (not all of course), they did not do the same like the group of Malays did.

My malay friend actually talked to me that how the incident affected him deeply. It will continue to generates the bad name of the Malays. I believe his feeling is genuine. I know the group of Malay does not represent the whole. But it is a shame to see such a thing. It's sickening.

What brings more fury is definitely when Hishammuddin, our country's home minister is defending the uncivilized people. He's hiding the truth. What is Justice for our country? When more and more people are radically concern about this issue, they might in fact uphold ISA by reason of creating discomfort or NATIONAL SECURITY. I'm risking myself, too. But I can't stand to see this.

What will in the future become of?

The Cause of Action never invoked.

2 what is your thought?:

Anonymous said...

damn it. the video... hope that the cow will come back to revenge as 'ghost'... childish thinking i kno... but wat to do? if law cant punish them, i can only wish that the cow come back to punish... a good post! thanks for sharing...

Julius. said...

Indeed, I was so sad when I was watching the video.. it's alright to think that way. Its our sense of Justice just tingling around.

And thanks for reading my post!

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies