WEB BLOG
this site the web

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A CINEMA?

Drag me to..., amazing movie. You will laugh and laugh.


2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?

Currently haven't read yet. I'm starting to read Mind Control next monday.


3.FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?

Chess.


4.FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?

Don't have. I don't read magazine. At times I only glance through the mag whenever mum bought one.



5. FAVOURITE SMELLS?



Lavender, maybe rose or ocean. I think there are more.


6. FAVOURITE SOUND?


Silence. I dislike noise, I can't stand it, like heavy music kind of thing, I think it's nuisance.


7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?

As we live, we encounter many issues daily, I don't think everything will be worst. But...forget it.


8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?

Hmm, a new day. Summarise my plan for the day I think.

9.FAVOURITE FAST FOOD JOINT?

Hmm, don't have one. Follow my mood.

10.FUTURE CHILD’s NAME?

I haven't thought one, but I wanna to name a great one, something where amazing people will have. I like name starts with J, so maybe his/her English name will start with J.

11. IF HAD LOTS OF MONEY……….

I will save up.

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?

No license to drive yet.

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL ?

Nope.

14.-STORMS-COOL OR SCARY ?

Both I guess.

15. MY CAR

No license means no car. You get the picture?

16.FAVOURITE DRINK

Milk, Blue Mountain and water.


17.IF I HAD THE TIME………….

No point of regreting.

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?

Yea I do.


19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?

Red. haha Gold? haha

Anything but Green.


20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.

Damansara, Rawang, Kepong, and I forgot some.

21. FAVOURITE SPORT ?

Basketball. Always will be my favourite. Football is fun to play, not to watch.

22.WHAT'S UNDER MY BED?

Nothing, maybe some dirt?

23. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS AGAIN?

I pass on the subject.

24.MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL-

More or less, I'm not a morning person, I hate to wake up early.

25. FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?

Ocean or beach. Realy calm me down, totally.

26. OVER-EASY OR SUNNY-SIDE UP?

Don't know. Never thought of it, so pass.

27. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?-

Chocolate mint.

28. DREAM DATE

MEGAN FOX? Carmen Soo? hmm who else? Forget about it.

29. VEG OR NON-VEG

I can't avoid temptation for food...so long both are delicious...then I will eat. haha


30. HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND ON THIS ?

Time? 20 minutes I think. I'm multi-tasking though.

31. DID YOU HAVE FUN ?

What kind of question is this??

32. SOMETHING TROUBLED YOU?

Haha

33. DO YOU THINK IT'S THE LAST QUESTION?

This is really....

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies