WEB BLOG
this site the web

Story.

I changed everything today. Many thanks to my friend, Genise for saying my old template as..... Anyhow, don't tell me you still hate it, even after with my super effort. Well, a nice makeover right? At least say yes la.

Anyway, I set up a poll about the recent change. Oh this great idea started from someone who came over my house. So far I have only two votes saying changing is not a good idea (I voted as well haha). Well, I think it's amusing to set up one, so dear readers vote!

I got some time to check my old blog...erm...the old blog is the one with may not cry for you if my friends remmeber. Haha I saw the differences between now and then, it makes me wanna laugh. Gosh, I'm not gonna embarrass myself here.

My cousin invited us for her birthday bash. I'm actually wanted to go, I finally can see my nieces after so long. 2 years already since the first meeting...Though we contact with each other at times, but it's still better to see them face to face, right? After all, I wanna see how much had they grew up.

I got to go, I haven't read for tomorrow's class!

Oh, try Cobra Starship's Good Girls Go Bad. hahaha I think this song is for guys.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies