WEB BLOG
this site the web

Tagged.

1. What have you been doing recently?
Staying at home.

2. Do you ever turn your hand phone off?
Naw, never do that on purpose

3. What happened at 10am today?
Facebook-ing.

4. When did you last cry?
I can't remember.

5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
Yea I do.

6. What do you want in life now?
Halt time.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or put up your hood?
Personally I would prefer hood, whereby my beg won't be heavy, and I can just dash to the KTM station or college. But, my beg would be wet without the ummbrella, so yea, umbrella.

8. What’s your favourite thing to do in bed?
Thinking. Reflect on my day.

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Jammies.

10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
Something.

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
What is the reason for doing so?

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
No.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Drag me to...
yea I didin't go to any cinemas for months.

14. What are you proud of?
Mum. My mentors.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say and who is it from?
Soemething that is good. Not gonna say who and what..

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Eh....Ji Nian.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Yea I do. Have a few of it.

18. What does the newest text message say and who is it from?
Just a forwarded message, it's funny.

19. What time did you sleep last night?
2 plus, I'm reading some manga instead of sleeping.

20. Are you currently happy?
Medium.

21. Who gives you the best advice?
Nobody.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No. I won't.

23. Who did you talked to on the phone last night?
A miss call, from someone I can't tell.

24. Is something bugging you right now?
Yeah..

25. Who was the last one to make you laugh?
Ayush.

26. Do you like yourself?
Yeah.

27. You want $5 or $10?
How bout $99999999999999999....

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
No.

29. Who is your best best best friend?
Nobody. I don't need one. I have good friends and that's enough.

30. What will you do if you like that boy/girl?
Quickly and get married.

31. Who are your favourite celebrity?
Gackt.

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
No, never will do.

33. Do you had even stead before?
Don't know.

34. What type of boy/girl do you like?
Long hair, lady like I guess. Feeling still plays the game.

35. Now are you single/attached?
Still single.

Pass this tag to 10 people!

whoever.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies