WEB BLOG
this site the web

Smile.

Tomorrow I will start my Law Degree. Yes, its a bit early, I know. But I'm joining anyway. FIGHT ON! :)

Have waited quite long. I remember I used to think about certain law.

Mixed feeling.

Yea, who won't right? I had looked back, all those steps I had taken to reach further.

For now, don't have to look back, Move forward.

As I learnt, I do realise how immature I'm during the past few years. Looking back, really makes me feel strange a little. Yea, of course now, I still think I'm not mature enough. You need to learn, fond, and accept knowledge no matter how old we are.

Okay enough with my lecture, see next line.

Oh ya, it's more than half a year now, gee, this year I felt that time passed by faster than last year. I don't know why, but I felt that last year, it's like longer than this year, I mean look, it's JULY! 2009 gonna ends real soon.

Anyway, got to go, updates later.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies