WEB BLOG
this site the web

Grand.

Here are the photos that I should post since last week. As I mentioned before, was out for dinner with family friends. The 2 are all my childhood friends. All of us walked around Li Wei's house after the dinner, leaving the adults at home. Well, you know how bored will be right? So we took chance! There's a small mall with lots of restaurant. And of course, there was a lake near the mall.

The pictures will be the one to talk haha Thought it's not very clear. Should had bring camera along!



Me and Pei Yi on some bridge, hmm, it's blur.



Me and Li Wei. Pretty background doncha think?



Li Wei and Pei Yi. Hmm, quite blur.



Them again, and this picture is better. haha



Someone said if we take picture of a tree middle of the night, we will...save for next time! NEXT.



The THUMBS UP! XD



Pretty looking don't you think? haha



Look at her smile! haha So cute.



Say PEACE to Earth XP



Give me more PEACE.



Another close up. hehe



haha me.



yea me again.

Basically, I guess I enjoyed the view, the talk and food. Really long didn't sit them and talk with them. I had knew them for more than 10 years. Though didn't contact that often, but I guess we are still in good term.

College life another week to go. Had to enjoy kaw kaw this week! Waste no time. Had to buy new equiment too. Anyway, later.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies