WEB BLOG
this site the web

5 in the morning.

Look at the time, what am I doing you say? I COULDN'T SLEEP.

Yes that's right, I stayed up till now. I had nose blockage from about 1 something to now. I guess thanks to yesterday's rain.

I had ate medicine, and still feel the same. What the...I couldn't sleep, I'm gonna be acting weird for real later. Screw up my plan for the day. I intend to have my boxing training started by the morning, so now with this problem, thank you very much.

I'm so sleepy but I couldn't sleep. Everyone with their goodnight sleep, some may at their dreamland.

Well, Romantic Princess is currently airing in AEC. Oh no, I missed the previous episodes! I didn't know if I didn't went to the hall just now. So should I say thank you, to the flu? Whatever. I need my sleep.




~Go grab more vitamin c la.~~

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies