WEB BLOG
this site the web

Hey there.

As some of you had know, I started my degree yesterday.

The atmosphere is so, so different compare to A-levels or even in my SPM. Well, everyone knows that a Degree of course is harder than A-levels, the pace is totally different, it's faster, the lectures are really fast and nice.

As I see in degree course, everyone gets serious, I don't see lectures scolding students or so, everyone listens silently to the lecturers. Everyone is really serious.

I seen many good students, too. They were really enthusiastic about Law, give fully attention to what the lecturers said. Such good expriences I had encountered. Moreover, the students are pretty friendly. I guess went we gotta stick with them with the next 3 years, we gotta be good to each other? haha.

Like everyone else, I'm curious about the class and the Law itself. It's really interesting. There are many things that I never do before will be introduced soon. Doing the work all about yourself, it's really a good way to be more interdependent rather than relying our your parents most of the time. That's how was the process of learning.


Anyway, for now I only have 2 days of classes, and until later this month will have another additional day, as for tutorials. This system is really unique where during lectures, we listen but in tutorials, we do questions and we do the talk. Really unique, and that's how you learn more.

Today I met a friend which I got to know last year, only have the chance to speak with her once in KTM last year LOL Met her again today also in KTM. Talk for the chat, at least the boredom gone and I felt more relax. haha strangely, I don't really talk much with friends that I just known but I could talk. Really rare indeed. Anyway, enjoyed the talk.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies