WEB BLOG
this site the web

Genise's tag.

1. What have you been doing recently?
Attend classes.

2. Do you ever turn your hand phone off?
When neccessary.

3. What happened at 10am today?
Inside the train.

4. When did you last cry?
SECRET.

5. Believe in Fate/ Destiny?
I guess I do. Why I felt this kind of deja vu...

6. What do you want in life now?
SECRET.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or put up your hood?
I answered this question before, not gonna repeat it.

8. What's your favorite thing to do in bed?
Sleep and chat with my friends or love ones. What else can we do huh? (evil laugh!)

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Jammies.

10. What are the nicest thing in your inbox?
Something interesting.

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
No. Gosh I answered this part of tag before.

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
No la.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
DRAG ME TO..

14. What are you proud of?
Something.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say and who is it from?
Forget it.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Ji nian.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Yes, a few.

18. What does the newest text message say and who is it from?
forget it.

19. What time did you sleep last night?
1 plus.

20. Are you currently happy?
Nope. not really because I'm freaking tired and exhausted now!

21. Who give you the best advise?
Mum.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Never.

23. Who did you talk on the phone last night?
eh...can't recall.

24. Is something bugging you right now?
No.

25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
Some random people I met just few hours ago. Wish to know their names.

26. Do you like yourself?
I think so.

27. You want $5 or $10?
See the answer I answered before.

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
haha

29. Who is your best best best best best friend?
Forget about it.

30. What will you do if you like that girl?
I had say, I will be a friend.

31. Who are your favorite stars?
Gosh....

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
Never.

33. Do you had even stead before?
...

34. What type of girl do you like?
Long hair, mature, lady-like kind.

35. Now are you single/attached?
Single.

Pass this tag to 8 people: -
[1] Sylvea
[2] Cathy
[3] Jackie
[4] Sue Peng
[5] Alana
[6] Lily
[7] Pei Yen
[8] Powie.
{9} Julie
{10} Aya
1. Would you date number 5?
If she wants? Why not?

2. Number 2 just got a car crash and how do you react?
Shocked and express my worried.

3. You see no.9 with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do?
Well, both of them are girls, so what to worried?

4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by number 4.
HAHAHAHA SUE doesn't know where I live. And why would she comes all the way to Rawang??

5. Number 1 is acting weird.
Naw, she's acting.

6. Number 3 and 8 decide to give 10 a haircut.
I can't imagine. hahaha

7. Number 7 just got a ticket for him/her and you to go to a concert.
Sure.

8. Number 10 takes you to a bar.
Oh no, she can't takes me to a bar.

9. No. 4 has to move to the other side of the world.
Erm...Bye...bye? I guess I will be said.

10. You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.
Powie will uses her art of seduction, while I just run away.

11. Number 7 and you sitting on the couch watching a movie when her/him wrap his/her arm around you.
It won't happen. Forget about it.

12. Number 5 ask you out for dinner.
Haha, I will pay the bills. Don't worry haha

13. Number 9 and you are sitting on the bus.
We will chat I guess.

14. Number 6 calls you in the middle of night because she/he can't sleep.
I wanna sleep.

15. You're walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.
haha Lily?

16. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.
Comfort her I guess. Here's my invincible shoulder.

17. Number 2 offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen suddenly aflame.
tsk tsk.

18. Number 4 comes to your door one day holding a koala.
IMPOSSIBLE, and as I said, she doesn't know where I live haha!

19. Number 4 just got u an x-box.
Buy her something else.

20. Number 1 thinks he/she's overweight.
No specific comment.

21. Number 7 looks lonely.
Eh...what can I do?

22.Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave him/her alone.
Sure.

23. Number 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you.
I had appreciate their effort.

24. Number 6 decide to dye her/his hair black. What do you say about that?
It's alright.

25. Number 7 tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where he/she went.
So?

26. Number 1, 3, 5 and 6 all tackle at you once. Is it possible?
hahahaha will they do so at the first place?

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies