WEB BLOG
this site the web

Tagged again.

01. Who was your last text from?
= Lily.

02. Where was your default picture taken?
= House.

03. Your relationship status?
= Still single

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
= Yeah, a real good one.

05. What is your current mood?
= Moderate.

06. How many pets do you have?
= only one.

07. What are your pet(s) names?
= Lucky.

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
= Ocean? I wanna relax.

09. Have a crazy side?
= Nope.

10. Ever had a near death experience?
= haha

11. Something you do a lot?
= Reading.

12. Angry at anyone?
= No one.

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
= Uncertain feeling.

14. When was the last time you cried?
= I don't remember when.

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
= Mum.

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
= Hmm, future and past.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
= Ayush.

18. What is your favorite song?
= Mostly from Gackt, otherwise, Jay Chou.

19. What are you doing right now?
= what do you think then?

20. Who do you trust right now?
= Mum.

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
= Forgotten.

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
= NO.

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
= In my current housing area none.

24. Describe your life in one word?
= Normal.

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
= Nobody.

26. What should you be doing right now?
= watch movie.

27. What are you listening to?
= some musical.

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
= eh...none.

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
= Sylvea yelled my name.

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
= Haha pretty obvious right?

31. What is your natural hair color?
= Black with slight red, kinda like highlighy. But I dyed my hair, can't see the reddish.

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
= Sylvea I guess.

33. Who was the last person to make you angry?
= haha

34. What do you hear?
= music.

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
= Curly.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
= I guess.

37. Do you have a best friend?
= No I don't.

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
= No.

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
= Yeah, sometimes.

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
= Oh yes, few times cuz of rushing to here and there. But that was last time.

41. Are you happy with life right now?
= I can't answer.

42. Are you currently jealous?
= No, I have better things to do.

43. What jewelery are you currently wearing?
= Naw, I only wear if I go out.

44. What were you doing on friday night?
= Stayed at home.

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
= haha who won't?

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
= eh...I guess.

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
= Naw, what for?

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
= I can't remember, ohh, I think I'm having food poisoning, early this year.

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
= About 1 something, online cum play game.

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
= Nopey. haha how weird.

Tag:

whoever la.


Whoa, pretty lazy lately. I wonder why. Holiday left about a week, after that I'm back to college. wee~ I got lots of things to prepare. Gotta kill the lazy mode soon and watch all the dvds I bought. I haven't finish watching those dvds, got bunch of episode great.
Anyway, keep yourself healthy all the time.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies