WEB BLOG
this site the web

Busy Days

Tomorrow morning, I will go to Ipoh, hopefully, it's a decent holiday. Ermm....one day only. Then the next day I'm go to Cameroon Highland, again. Reason? ha.ha. I can't say it out.

Not to forget, I will also need to rush back on the same day. Another thing to attend on.

Then the next next day, is CHRISTMAS!!!

What am I going to do?

No partner le.

So, I have to be ALONE during the night function.

Sylvea said, it looks cool to go there by yourself.

I admit that I like to be alone.

Oh, after Christmas is NEW YEAR!

OMG.

So fast le.

Time flew by right between your very eyes.

It was like last year, I'm having spm or just completed it, and now, poooof.

I'm 18 now, older, wiser, and still got many things to learn.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies