WEB BLOG
this site the web

Unfair.

Recently, I read someone's blog.

The author of that blog wrote about How to ditch a girl.

Okay, I know, is not really my business.

Just that, I wanna express (or due to my bad mood), I SERIOUSLY DISCOURAGING GUYS OUT THERE...not to seek girls just because of s*x. Come on lar, not only you 'do it', you bring her home and stay, and 'do it'. Hell, you're a lecturer and the girl is your student. SHAME ON THOSE KIND OF FELLAS.

Man, then when you don't want her, because she's sticky kind of girl, you want to dump her.

Those people are worse than a chicken. No, he didn't even reach that stage. He's not worth enough to be a maggot. I don't know why the author wants to help his friend (the lecturer), a deep shit some more. If i'm his friend, I'm either just kick his dick or just chop it and let em' taste it.

Try to love someone you truly love and don't play with anyone's feelings. You're playing with fire. You will regret it.


0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies