WEB BLOG
this site the web

Christmas Eve

Today is a busy day. Meeting my old friends.

Well, I met them two weeks ago. And today they are having a farewell kinda gathering with Winnie.

So I attended.

ha.ha.

And met someone there, too.

Tonight, there's another gathering I will attend.

Well, I don't know how long I can stand.

ha.ha.

By 7pm I had to be there.

AND then HAVE TO wait until at least 12pm.

Countdown, it seems.

So I guess, by 1 am we will go home?

No idea.

Maybe late.

Then tomorrow there's another gathering with my friend Chan....

OMG

so tiring!!

nyahahah

Anyway, I don't think I have time to wish anyone after this.

Eventhough is Christmas eve.

BUT for those Christian friends of mine, and those who celebrate Christmas;

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS,
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS,
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS,
AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)




0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies