WEB BLOG
this site the web

Tomorrow.

Ahhh....my holiday is over. Tomorrow, I'm going back to college. Have to study. Have to travel day by day using the the f-word KTM (namely, kena tunggu mah) and eating the same old food near my college.
One year.
Well, almost one year. I learned my mistakes. And I have to learn to overcome the mistakes.
But, time passed by with an unbelieveable speed. I remembered. Last year. Around this time. I just completed my SPM a.k.a Sijil Paling Mudah. Also, around this time, I will be celebrating my birthday.
Ahh.
I'm getting older.
Few years back, I remembered how I hoped to be 17 asap. pooofff. I'm 18....soon.
Well, I remembered somebody told me this.
Life is like travelling.
Slowly, you gain your experiences and when u travel here and there, your luggage will be heavier yet you will be wiser.

hahaha
I'm getting older and babbling around toooooo often.
These days I'd love to use quotes or something when talking with others.


By the way, look at what I'd found!

Dragon Ball?
ha.ha.ha
Way to Go!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies