WEB BLOG
this site the web

Hmm.

Man.

My birthday was over.

I wanted to stay as VIP for a bit longer though.

Well, have to move on, am I right?

Well, Happy Belated birthday to myself.

ha.ha.ha

I couldn't sleep.

Some strange feelings contain my heart.

But.

I don't know why is that so.

Hmm.

I'm looking for an answerrrrrrrrrr.

But.

Why???

I don't know either.

Hmm...

Year 2008.

is ending soon.

Leaving behind such great memories. There is good and there is bad

But all these tend to be great experiences.

Ahh..

I learned something.

Even a coward fellas can outdo a man with courage.

Why?

Because they finally found.

Found the precious thing in which they wanted to protect it.

ha.ha.ha

At times...you may encounter a wretched sight. Is unavoidable.

But life need to be go on. Taking it too serious, won't bring you anyway.

Well, I really...seriously don't know why I'm writing this!!!

I'm not normal these days.

I don't know why.

Magically.

I guess?

Assume so then.

Ahh, my dear friend Chan is coming to Rawang!

ha.ha

By the way...........

Christmas is coming soooooon....!!

I'm not a christian, but I do know why but, I'm looking forward for that day. Ah I think I know why. he.he.

Furthermore! White valentine!

Or so called by the Japanese during christmas. So who wanna be my white Valentine. (No Sylvea, no, you kan dah ada boyfriend XD)

Ha.ha

By the way, IF I can get Lady GaGa for a date (or a blind date maybe) during Christmas, is the perfect ending of 2008. XD

Well, maybe since is so late (is 3.33 AM), I shall go to bed and dream about it.

ha.ha.ha

I HEARD JACKIE SUDAH ADA BLOG!

I remembered somebody told me before....blogging is...this and that. No privacy. ha.ha.ha.

So she'd finally succumbed to evil of blogging. Hee

But apa link ar?

I x tau le.

And is already too late to find.

Well,

Sleep tight.




Quotes to share upon~

Is never too late to learn. In fact don't try to run away from learning your mistakes.

Peace only able to attaine and sustain if tolerance was there. (but NOT every human are willing to do so. Look at the KTM for God's heaven's sake)




song playing-Ave Maria ~


2 what is your thought?:

Dr. Darren said...

was here.
;)

Julius. said...

Thanks for visiting my blog ;)

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies