WEB BLOG
this site the web

Decision?

Between Love and money.

Well, I watched Drive of Life (erm...it was broadcasted last year in Hong Kong and now aired in Astro)

Ngai Tin Hang (am I right, I mean the name?)

He's a rich fella, super success in business but no wife.

In the very end, he was diagosed with brain cancer (erm...scary...)

He...when his life is almost over, he's sad and he miss his family (his big brother).

Well, finally he thinks even with the money he have, nobody will care about him or mourn about him. (hmm is particular true...during the funeral....not really that much of people attended the funeral)

Well, rich people can't bring money with them when they die.

I know,

For me to write like this it's shows that love is far more important than money.

But it is not a one sided answer.

To me, having money will always buys me security.

Love?

Tell me then, it is important than money?

Love one always will be by your side.

But if one got no money, that's a sad case..

So some say, love is a supplement.

Some say, no, love is much, much more important.

So, how?

What do you think?

Then again, maybe I wouldn't want to grow old, alone.

You can die of being alone while you with the money hanging there.

Money will create hapiness ( I mean, you run your life a bit more smoothly) BUT, it may creates, disaster.

Remember those Hong Kong drama, when the rich fella passed away, the sons fights for the assets and stuff.

And maybe the first wife fights against the second wife. (so much of the drama)

Well, you chose.

Love or money.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies