WEB BLOG
this site the web

I'm back!

Lol

Look at the time passed by. Darn, so fast two days were over. I was bragging about my plan to go to Ipoh and stuff, look at now. I'm back!!!!

So fast!!

okay, I got some pictures. ha.ha.ha



Ah, this picture I took few days ago. Cute le? His name is Lucky. :)


Ha.ha. I figured out my hair is a complete mess. I forget to fix my hair during the day. Did't apply anything.


Ah, this is nice I think. But if this picture compare to the professional one.....then....I guess, special occasion won't apply anytime. Sad case.
hmm, I can't really see my left eye. ha.ha Actually you can.
ha.ha.ha this is the only one with my spects on. Overall, the pictures are just average. sigh*

I didn't wear contact tho. Cause Sunday, I'm still not up with my work yet. ha.ha.ha.
But not bad eh?

keke^^

Well, 2008 is going to end!

So sad!

Anyway, there's a Farewell 2008 party. I don't have my partner, again. So bloody hell, I'm not going!

Is fun but is boring! I mean, for every angle you will see, couples talking to themselves. I was like a small island. Like LOST. I can tolerate for like 3 hours. But...when things gettiing toooooo long
my mind begin to freeze up. ha.ha.

After all, without a partner is not that bad. Well, you know what I mean. :)
You can look at pretty girls!!
JUST KIDDING.

I guess, maybe due to my holiday break, I have plenty of time to think. Is love really that important? So what do you think? Money or love?

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies