WEB BLOG
this site the web

YEAR 2008.

Less than 8 hours from now. We are saying good bye to 2008. And welcoming 2009!.

Well, some said, 2009 is not a great year. Ha.ha. Due to the economic slump.

Anyway, we will never know until next year.

Because now, the money supply is getting low. While the value increased. So people, save your money and spend XD (I know, I know, is a bad example). By the way, interest should be lower. So, its up to you guys to decide what to do.

Anyhow, this year sure a great year.

I mean, there were EURO 2008 (football/soccer), Raja Petra's trial for being a national threat (his arse was kicked into prison under ISA), Beijing hosted the Olympic, Not to forget, Anwar's declaration/ Sodomy case part 2, The USA's Election (I greatly supported Obama (:), Our PM being betrayed by you-know-who and have to give up his power earlier to you-know-who, landslide, and many more.

Well, I met lots and lots of people from other land and of course, locals. Meeting them really shocked me and it was something new to me. But... thanks to them, they injected greater knowledge to me. Well, at least, I won't be culture shock when I'm around somewhere new to me. And I had met someone I liked before who is kinda interesting lady. Meeting back old friends, too (although, I'm like...not really recognise them but....let it be...) And I also met my childhood friends. They are now, really different. Not like those days when I had to keep an eye on them. Well, I guess, time and environment really change people around. Things had come and go. Leaving behind only memories to remember. Some a great and some are not. And joy and misery we, people had gone through.

Wow, look at the time flew by. We are getting old people, one year older (courtesy from Sylvea's latest post). That's the magnificent power of Time. Time controls everything.

So dear readers. Treasure your time. Don't waste it. I mean, once passed, is forever. You can't revert to the past. There's no time machine or stuff like Doraemon dig out from his pocket.

So don't regret. And of course, maximise your time with efficient. Well, we, human, are always want to maximise everything so that we gain utility.

Anyway, Happy New Year everybody.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies