WEB BLOG
this site the web

Five, six, Se7en.

Here's a quick update.

Well, as you know, I had been busy writing lyrics (yes, yes, the deadline is getting nearer and nearer.). At times I will stay up just to write lyrics. And you know, writing lyrics is ain't easy, you need tones of idea and you gotta check whether it suits with the flow (which means logic or so). Not to forget the grammar and at times you gotta hum the music (in which case, is totally none of my business, composing songs is not my problem, I'm doing it to get the flow).

Like now, I'm on my desk almost the whole day writing and discovering resourses (internet save my time greatly. haha). On top of it I still haven't finish yet. I still don't feel the satisfaction. Sigh. Oh, I'm writing one particular song for my friend (name shall not be disclose), and it's on woman's perceptive. I had a chance to write this new thing, but kinda let it slipped, so now, I won't let it go! Thanks to my friend of course for giving me so much of idea.

Okay, okay, I know, it doesn't sounds like a quick update now. Haha. Well, school had to close down for a short period due to the flu, indicating the greater need for protection, get the mask already! Anyway, take care.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies