WEB BLOG
this site the web

Tagggggs

1] I’ve come to realize that, my last ex, I couldn’t remember how she looks anymore.
[2] I’ve come to realize that, when I talk, people should listen by heart
[3] I’ve come to realize that, I love myself more than anyone.
[4] I’ve come to realize that, my friends are good?
[5] I’ve come to realize that, I’ve loss some weight.
[6] I’ve come to realize that, I hate imperfection.
[7] I’ve come to realize that, marriage is not just about me and her saying, I do, I do.
[8] I’ve come to realize that, somewhere, someone is trying to sleep.
[9] I’ve come to realize that, I’ll always love to sing.
[10] I’ve come to realize that, the last time I truly cried was when I was a baby?
[11] I’ve come to realize that, my cell phone is getting older, but Old is Gold.
[12] I’ve come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning I say hello to my world.
[13] I’ve come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night read books.
[14] I’ve come to realize that, right now I am thinking about my exam.
[15] I’ve come to realize that, I get on MySpace if they pay me.
[16] I’ve come to realize that, today I need to rest.
[17] I’ve come to realize that, tonight I will rest.
[18] I’ve come to realize that, school is finally over, yeaaaa.
[19] I’ve come to realize that, tomorrow I will, come on, like you guys do not know.
[20] I’ve come to realize that, if I had never entered the world someone’s life would be better off.
[21] I’ve come to realize that, I like to eat and exercise.
[22] I’ve come to realize that, without my family I got nowhere to live.
[23] I’ve come to realize that, true love arrive only once.
[24] I’ve come to realize that, now is late and I need to take my shower and eat.
[25] I’ve come to realize that, I will tag all of my friends.
Rule #1:
If you open this you take it.

Rule #2:
You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks. (I'm gonna break this rule because I do things where I need to explain myself!)

Rule #3:
Tag 17 people.

Answer True or False.

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? F
Q: Been arrested? F
Q: Do you like someone? T
Q: Held a snake? T
Q: Been suspended from school? F
Q: Sang karaoke? F
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? T
Q: Laughed until you started crying? F
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? F
Q: Kissed in the rain? F
Q: Sang in the shower? T
Q: Sat on a roof top? T
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? F
Q: Broken a bone? F
Q: Shaved your head? F
Q: Played a prank on someone? T
Q: Shot a gun? T
Q: Donated Blood? F

Just be 100% truthful.

LAST PERSON THAT.

1. You hung out with? Eh...I don’t remember, weeks ago.
2. You texted? Liang Si Si.
3. You were in a car with? Parents.
4. Went to the movies with? Don’t remember.
5. Person you went to shop with? Parents.
6. You talked on the phone? Lian Si Si.
7. Made you laugh? Cathy? Rama? I don’t know.
8. You hugged? Alana. That was a week ago!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

1. Sun or moon? Moon.
2. Winter or Fall? Winter! I like snow ever since I’m a kid.
3. Left or Right? They said both, I said maybe.
4. Sunny or rainy? Rainy, cuz it cool down everything.
5. Where do you live? Ayush said it’s a native area haha
6. Club or pub? I prefer Pub, not too noisy for me, I hate noise.
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on? Possible.
8. Do you want to get married? Yeah.
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Chop sticks? Haha twirl.
10. What time is it? 8.55 pm.
11. Are you afraid of commitment? I always gave out that was my reason for remaining single.
12. What is your greatest hope/wish? I owe no duty to dislose.
13. Do you cook? Yea, cook for my family sometimes.
14. Current mood? Free like air.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Kissed someone? No.
2. Sang? In the shower? Singing Billy Jeans. Ha.
3. Listened to music? Yep, of course.
4. Danced? Every one does right?
5. Cried? No.
6. Liked someone you can't? How come you couldn’t like someone? haha

22 FIRSTS

1.Who was your first prom date? My school don’t have prom night.
2. Who was your first roommate? Nobody.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? I never got drunk. Well, there was a close call, I think is Tequila. Hangover the next day.
5. What was your first car? No, I didn’t get my license yet.
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? Years ago, I think.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Pn.Rose? I hardly remember how she looks though.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? When I was really young, went to Bangkok.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never snuck out of house.
11. Who was your first Best Friend? Best friend? Pfff.
12. Who is your best friend? Refer above.
14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Can I say msn? Well, Sylvea, she’s normally always online, and at the great timing.
15. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? NOOOOO. I’m not even 19 yet, I don’t have friends got married at young age.
16. What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Listen some songs.
19. First tattoo or piercing? Piercing.
20. First celebrity crush? Jennifer Lopez, I think.
22. First crush? Donnnnn’t know.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies