WEB BLOG
this site the web

TAGGED.

1. Besides your lips,where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
I think I agree with Lily, kissing at the forehead shows your feeling is genuine.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Hmm, I don't know. I don't really remember.

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
My dog.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Naw.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
Haven't. I think I have a low blood pressure.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
I don't really have best friend, I define it as close friends. And yep, I have some.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
haha.

8. What does you last text message say?
A forwarded message, quite cute tho.

9. What are you thinking right now?
doing this tag.

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
Not really.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
11pm.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Parkson, mum got it for me.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes, I do.

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Jessica.

Ten lucky person to do this quiz..
1. Lena
2. Sylvea
3. Pui Fun
4. Jackie
5. Cathy
6. Mope
7. Powie
8. Alana
9. Sue
10. Ayush

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
I heard she was with Sue, then Alana...then Lily, I don't know. XD

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Female.

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together,would it be good?
Both of them are girls...and both of them are taken. haha

18. What is no.10 studying about?
Currently, A-levels.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
Who are them???

20. Is no. 4 single?
No doubt, yep. But, hey, she's with Sylvea, right?

21. Say something about no. 2
A very good girl.

22. What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
Possible.

23. Describe no. 9
Smart, cool and Liverpool.

24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?
Grab popcorn and Pepsi and watch the fight.

25. Do you like no. 8?
Define like. :)

So literally, I had completed two Law papers. Got 3 more papers to go. Next week, on friday, exam will be over and I can't wait for it!!!!!
Well, firstly, I wanna say thank you to those who had helped me out, really thankful for your help! Thanks!

Anyway, after exam, I suppose, my friends will drag be off to somewhere else to celebrate, I wouldn't mind, Chan, quickly, let me know! Oh ya, on 16th I will go off somewhere else for 3 days. Don't expect anything friends :)

see ya around!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies