WEB BLOG
this site the web

Lucky and me.

This picture was caught just yesterday, before going out for dinner at a family's friend's house. haha Another exhibition of me and my dog.



He looked away. But at that time, there was some people came to our house, so it was kind of attracted his attention to that fella. Oh well, overall, not bad, eh?



He tried to lick me I guess, I didn't know but, it's cute. haha



Ah finally, he looked toward the camera. Finally!



He looked away again. LOL

Ahh, finally I'm going to produce my lyrics to them tomorrow. Well, basically, I prefer to keep those lyrics of mine. Anyway, maybe I'm not going to give.

More pictures to come. Just wait for it. Later.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies