WEB BLOG
this site the web

Tagged By Lin.

Tagged yet again.

What's your favourite colour?
Black. But it's solely depends on your mood. Sometimes you like Blue, red or white.

What's your favourite clothing in your wardrobe?
I think I have one. Black and white shirt. Nice.

What's your dream job?
Dream Job? hmm, not gonna disclose, but is obvious right?

What's the last thing you bought?
I bought lots of stuff. Shirt, games, and so on. Haha budget! Budget!

What are you listening to right now?
Songs. Right here waiting. haha coincidence. I didn't listen to this song for sometime now. Wonder I could spark some ideas for my lyrics.

What's your favourite ice-cream?
Choco-mint. Yummy.

What's your favourite fruit?
Grapes but I never like grapes favoured drinks.

What inspires you?
intellectual. Beauty. Dream.


What's on the walls of your bedroom?
Nothing.

Who is your favourite designer?
Designer? hmm....let's see...none! I just buy stuffs that suit me.

Do you admire anyone's style?
No, I don't.

Describe your personal style?
Normal, I guess? People thinks I'm something. Who cares anyway.

What language would you like to learn?
I hook onto French lately. If I'm not mistaken after reading a manga which inspire me to learn French. Merci. Otherwise, Japanese! I can understand a bit, but would like to learn more so that I can speak and understand better. And oh, Mandarin, cuz, I often sing Mandarin songs.

What is your favourite quote?
I have lots of quotation. Well, normally will be 'so long yo never give up, the opportunities will arrive' and As life goes on, you will encounter obstacles but so long you fight through it, it will be alright! ( I change this from time to time). There were few more, but save it for something else.

What is your favourite magazine?
I actually like to read Times Magazine and National Geographic. But it seems my dad is not a big fan. I can foretell what's he gonna say, 'No, waste money'

If you had £100 what would you spend it on?
Spend it on Books, shirt and food. Well, you won't spend all your 100 bucks on a single item, will you?

What is your current obsession?
Books, chocolate, games, water, milk, movies and more songs.


What are you wearing today?
Shirt and pants.

What's for dinner?
Nasi Lemak. I had sore throat, but couldn't resist the temptation XD

What would you eat for your last meal?
Pizza.

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
A good person with an open heart. Okay enough with the flatter. She's floating already.

If you could have a house furnished and paid for anywhere in the world what/where would it be?
It would had depends on my mind and feeling stand on that time. If I feel tired, I would had live at seaside or country side with a river. Vice-versa, I would had live at town center.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would it be?
Europe.

What are you going to do after this?
SLEEP. I'm sleep-deprived thanks to yesterday incident.

What are your favourite movies?
Wolverine, the original something (Hugh Jackman with his muscle, he's 40 plus! Look at those 40 and above peeps!). Ip Man (nice plot, nice fighting, what can say no more!)

What are your favourite books?
Mostly Philosophy type. Fiction would be Eragon and so on, Marley and Me (the book that brings out the human me), Sophocles's play (all) and so on. I have few more books to read. LOL

Do you collect something?
Haha back then, I collect stems, I still have my album with me. I buy mangas as well. But not often. I collect books as well. :)

What is the most important rule for life?
Equivalent Exchange. Reason? For whatever you do, you need something to exchange, for example, if you want something, you gotta do something. That's your exchange. You won't get the something for free. You gotta pay for it.

Good thing to chat with my old friends during holiday. Yea, glad to talk with them again. Hope to see you soon Chan haha I still need to buy you donuts!! LOL Genise, please wait XD

Well, didn't celebrate with dad today, I mean having special dinner, cuz thanks to my bed which cause a small mess. Gonna celebrate later this week I guess. But having this sore throat is not a good thing, so quick get well Julius! You're a superman!

Oh ya, I had to start my training! Gosh, thanks to holiday, I gain weight! haha So, no more late night sleep, gotta keep my body at the right condition! So, readers remember to drink plenty of water, eat more fruits and vegetable.



Quote to share:
Time is so short that, you won't realise today had become tomorrow. Tomorrow becomes today, and today becomes yesterday. (Wisdom borrowed from John McTaggart (The Unreality of Time)) Cherish your time with someone you truly cared. You wouldn't want to regret.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies