WEB BLOG
this site the web

2 tags.

7 facts about me :

1. Julius Tan.

2. Going to be 19.

3. My favourite ice cream flavour is Mint.

4. Gackt is my favourite singer.

5. Good at Acting.

6. I like to read books and play games.

7. I prefer to be silent most of the time.

7 things i’m most afraid of :

1. Death.

2. Insects (well, if I see those, I just.....okok, don't call the cop, ain't abusing anything)

3. Losing someone.

4. I'm

5. not

6. sure

7. what else.

7 most favourite songs (for now)

1. Waiting for you here-F4

2. Turning me on-Keri Hilson

3. Sayonara Bye Bye.

4. Let it rock- Kevin Rudolf.

5. Crush-Jennifer Paige.

6. Right here waiting-Richard Marx.

7. Ji Nian.

7 most often sayings :

1. Yeah?

2. Thanks.

3. Whatever.

4. None of your business.

5. Crap meat ice cream soda.

6. Oh really?

7. Why do you care?

7 most valuable belongings.

1. My family.

2. Books.

3. Phone.

4. MONEY.

5. Shirts.

6. Cards.

7. Stems.

7 first times! :

1. Went out until late night?

2. Performance.

3. First friendster.

4. First blog.

5. First love?

6. First acting debut.

7. First time confessing?

7 peeps to tag :

1. Cathy

2. Powie

3. Sylvea

4. Lily

5. Ayush

6. Sue

7. Jackie.

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People
(but don't say their names):

1. You and I are good friends.
2. I'm sorry.
3. I hated you.
4. You're cute actually.
5. Try and be tough.
6. Embrace your dream.
7. I think she likes you, go for it.
8. Try and make me laugh for real.
9. Don't call me anymore.
10. (and my favourite of all) Whatever, none of your business.

Nine things about myself :

1. I love to eat.
2. Exercise freak.
3. Wanna get tone up.
4. I don't like odd numbers or things.
5. I prefer chocolate than Ice-cream.
6. Perfectionist.
7. Tempted to learn cool moves.
8. Acting.
9. Travel.

Eight ways to win my heart :

(in no particular order)
1. Understanding.
2. Caring.
3. Smile.
4. Don't disrespect me
5. Lady like.
6. Smart.
7. Can cook!
8. True to yourself.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :

1. Holiday...
2. Intermediate.
3. Break.
4. Online.
5. What to eat.
6. Things that I shouldn't disclose here.
7. My exam.

Six things I do before I fall asleep :

1. I prefer to keep this as secret. So next, please.
2. Read books.
3. Play some music.
4. Diary.
5. Think.
6. Say goodnight. Oyasumi Julius.

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) (I modified it to be group instead of people) :

1. My mentors/idols.

2. Parents. Without them, I won't be here.

3. Some fellas from college. I'm crediting those who are close to me.

4. few fellas at school. 3 friends which are really close to me.

5. My doggie.

Four things your wearing right now :

1. Plain Shirt.
2. Pant
3. Boxer.
4. Myself.

Three places that you would like to go:

1. UK.
2. Italy.
3. Japan.

Two things you want to do before you die :

1. Look at my kids or grandchildren.
2. Hey, darling, I love you.

One confession : Sylvea and Cathy listen up! Listen up!!! I'm not in love!!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies